Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sunshine Coast Fitness Summit 5th-6th September

I have just returned from the gorgeous Sunshine Coast where I gave 3 lectures at the Fitness Summit. I encourage personal trainers to attend this convention every year: the location in Moolooba is exceptional, it's a close drive up to Noosa (the walks through the National Park are amazing), the convention is extremely well run and the talks are always interesting and stimulating. See this site for more details http://www.sunshinecoast.tafe.qld.gov.au/FitnessSummit/

On Friday, I gave a lectures on Functional Training and Periodization and then had a fantastic Indian dinner with Australia's foremost strength expert Mark McKean and his family. On Saturday, I gave another talk on Post Training Nutrition and then I spent the rest of the weekend increasing my Vitamin D stores up in Noosa!

I will post a summary of my 3 talks soon.

Tony,
Avalon, Sydney